Sat, 27 Mar|
The Parks Theatre - Theatre 1
Q&A with Shelley Lush
Join State Theatre Company South Australia’s Artistic Program Manager, Shelley Lush, for a Q&A session to explore the State Theatre Company’s work and vision, as well as the opportunities they offer for South Australian performers.
Time & Location
27 Mar 2021, 11:00 am – 11:30 am ACDT
The Parks Theatre - Theatre 1, 46 Cowan St, Angle Park SA 5010, Australia
About the Event
Location: Theatre 1, The Parks Theatre
Age restricted: 18+
We respectfully acknowledge the past and present traditional owners of the land of the Kaurna people, the traditional custodians of this land, and respect their culture and identity which has been bound up with the land and sea for generations.
When purchasing a ticket to the 'Adelaide Talent Expo' you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following;
1. When attending the 'Adelaide Talent Expo' I/we agree to adhere to social distancing practices as recommended by Adelaide Talent Expo and the South Australian Government.
2. I/we understand that all tickets once purchased are non refundable or transferable to another show.
3. Adelaide Talent Expo ask that if you have been in contact with any positive COVID-19 patients or have any symptoms such as a fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose or other flu like symptoms that you refrain from attending the show for the safety of yourself and others. Please note as stated above tickets are non refundable.
4. Seating is offered at a first come first serve basis and is set up with the government recommended distance between patrons. We ask that you cooperate and sit only on signed available seats.
5. Please note that you will not receive a paper ticket, you will need to present your electronic ticket upon arrival for all people that are on the purchase list of this booking.
Please note: all events are aged restricted to persons 18 years and older. Proof of age card may be asked for on the day.